Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've become an Insomniac

So I think I've officially turned into an insomniac. The past week or so I haven't been able to sleep. I go to bed around 9pm or 10pm, then wake up at 2:30am as if I had slept all through the night. When I wake up I'm fairly well rested...even though it's early in the morning. I try to lay in bed and fall back asleep, but it never works. So I end up going downstairs so I don't wake Kevin. I clean house, do laundry, go on the computer, watch tv and scrapbook in the wee hours of the morning. What is wrong with me!? I know it has a lot to do with being sick right now, as well as an uncomfortable pregnant lady. Weirdest thing is no matter how tired I get through the day....I still don't end up taking a nap. I sure I can get a good night's sleep soon. Is my body preparing me for NO SLEEP? With only 5 more weeks to go..who knows when I'll ever get the sleep I need again!!!

The good thing is I've been able to update the website more often, finish the pregnancy journey scrapbook I started and start the baby scrapbook. The few things I know I won't have much time for after Baby M arrives.

No comments: