Monday, July 13, 2009

Dinner with Dan at Baleen's - Paradise Point

Ahhh...one of my favorite spots in San Diego. Maybe because I've been to Paradise Point (then known as Princess Resort) ever since I was little. Or maybe because I spent my pre-wedding night with my fabulous bridal party there or maybe because I spent my first night as a married woman with my HUSBAND. Ok...all of the above!

It's a great place. Our friend Dan has always been gracious and occasionally takes us to dinner there. The food is mouth watering and the dessert is to die for! Not to mention their entire staff is SO friendly from the moment you walk in the door. Most of all the setting and the view is ahhhhh....San Diego! Take a peek for yourself.

As always Dan, we had a great time. It's always great spending time with you. Til next time....









No comments: