Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there.

It's Mother's Day and although I wish I was out relaxing somewhere like I usually do on Mother's Day, I'm home sick w/the boys. I have strep throat and Konnor has had a fever off and on for the last 4 days. We spent hours in Urgent Care on Thursday and have just been trying to rest and recooperate. Kevin spent his own few hours in Urgent Care as well on Tuesday...after a fall down the stairs and fracturing his toe. Whew...thank goodness it was just his toe and not his foot. We have a busy month ahead of us.

I have FINALS coming up in these next two weeks. We're going to Las Vegas for a Dedication for my nephew and our Godson Greyson Josef Reyes. We're all looking forward to seeing family and having some fun in Vegas.

No comments: