Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kameron is 8 Months

He's now eating EVERYTHING! Well, everything he can eat. And anything he can get his hands on. He loves breads, cheese, macaroni and cheese, noodles/pasta, chicken, fruits and peas. He tends to grab anything out of someone else's hands. Sometimes he acts as though I don't feed him. LOL

He weighs: 23 1/2 lbs and is 29 1/2 inches long. He's growing fast and learning so much. I guess it helps when there is an older child for a baby to look up to and learn from. I just hope he doesn't take on Konnor's bad habbits.

Though he's still doing the "army crawl", he can get around quite fast. He's also pulling himself up and trying to cruise a lot. He still hates sleeping in his own room and in his own crib. He needs to be nestled in my chest or my arms.

Kameron currently has 5 teeth total. 3 on top and 2 on the bottom. He's had quite a rough time teething and that probably has a lot to do with his sleepless nights. He bites alot and it actually hurts because the teeth are so sharp! He's bit my leg, my face and my fingers plenty of times! OUCH!

He is very much the "mama's boy" although I'm trying to break that habit. I want him to learn to be independent and play by himself like Konnor did. Instead he's very clingy to me and if he I leave the room he starts to cry. Many times he always wants me to hold him, or just be near him when he plays. It's been so hard hearing him cry as much as he does when he needs me.

No comments: