Friday, August 3, 2007

20 weeks along!!!

We've made it...we're half way through the pregnancy. We're excited to start decorating Baby's room and getting things ready. Luckily he will have plenty of clothes, toys and all the extras from Big Brother Konnor. But that's not fair to get all hand me downs....he'll need fun, new things of his own too! I can't wait to SHOP!

The pregnancy is going fine. A few aches and pains on some days, but it's been easier than my pregnancy with Konnor. My appetite has been considerably different. I've craved sweets a lot. I'm afraid to go in for my glucose testing! No weight gain since my first appointment. Hopefully this pregnancy weight will go like it did with Konnor. I didn't gain throughout my pregnancy until the end. Even that was only a total of 13lbs.

No comments: