Friday, December 30, 2005

Goodbye 2005...Hello 2006

Currently 30 weeks and 4 days.
Oh what a year. Kevin and I got married and are now expecting our first child. How exciting. 2005 was an amazing year. We had tons of "new" experiences in our life. And now we'll enter the New Year with even more excitement and experiences. We already have plans for our 2006 year. Not just with Baby M coming into our lives...but some other plans we'll announce later!
Just another added chapter of our lives...

On another note..."No sweets, no starchy foods…."
I can't believe it. I never thought I'd have to worry about something like this. Just got a call from my Dr.'s office saying that my glucose tets came back too high. In other words...."gestational diabetes". Basically my body isn't able to use the sugar in my blood as well as it should. Right now I'm "borderline" so hopefully I can manage it. So from now on I'm supposed to monitor my sugar levels. I also should be staying away from "sugars" and "starchy" foods. OH GREAT! My two favorite things! Hopefully after monitoring it for awhile things will be fine.

No comments: