Thursday, August 4, 2005

Another SURPRISE!

I've been sick all week! Nausea, vomitting and all the other morning sickness feelings. I stayed home from work for 3 days. I haven't quite told my Boss yet but if I continue to feel this way, I might have to tell him sooner than later!
Kevin came home and had a surprise for me (and Baby). I was sitting on the couch nauseous as hell. He told me to come outside and see the new neighbors. At that point I really didn't care about the "new neighbors". As I peeked out the door, he pushed me out further. I got mad and went back inside. He said, "You didn't see...look again." I was so irritated at that point. He pushed me out in front of the garage, looking down the street. At the corner of my eye I realized that inside the garage was a different car...not MY car. I turned to him and said, "Oh my gosh...where is MY car!?" Sitting in the garage was a brand new Acura TL, the car I've been wanting for the last 2 1/2 years. I hugged Kevin right away and was still shocked at how he pulled that off. Little did I know he had taken my old car to work and traded it in at the dealership for the new car. He wanted the Baby and I to be as safe as possible when driving and what better car than a car that has 8 airbags! LOL

No comments: