Thursday, July 7, 2005

We're having a BABY!

After weeks of eating everything in sight and sleeping almost all day long, I finally decided to take a pregnancy test. I woke up early this morning to go to the store to get a test. I came back home and took the test and it immediately turned positive. It wasn't as clear as I thought it would be so I didn't believe it. I called Maria right away and she said it had to be right. She bought me 2 more tests during lunch and I met her at her apt. I took another test and sure enough..it was bright and clear! I could not believe it. I was pacing and hyperventilating. The first thing I thought of was how I was going to surprise Kevin. I had to go back to work. It was so hard to concentrate the rest of the day. I immediately called my Dr. to make an appointment with her. She had room that same day. We again took another test and sure enough, the test turned positive quick! It's true!
I finally told Kevin over the phone cause I couldn't wait. He didn't believe me at all. I think he's still in shock. He came home and had bought me flowers and a cute card. I know deep down inside he's very happy and another part is scared.
We immediately told Grandma/Grandpa and Mama/Papa about the good news. We also told our closest friends.

No comments: