Friday, July 15, 2005

First pre-natal appointment

I haven't been sleeping well the past few days. I know it's just the beginning and things will probably only get worse. Ahh..the "pains" of pregnancy. The heartburn, constipation, frequent urination and back pains are starting already.
Today was my first Dr. appt first thing in the morning. I met with my OBGYN, Dr. Robert Phillips. Off hand the Dr. couldn't tell if I was 5 wks or 8 wks since I'm so irregular. After doing an ultrasound I was actually earlier than they thought. It looked to be more like 5 wks. He suggested I come back in 2 weeks to do another ultrasound. All that was present today was the amniotic sac or "the water".
I was nervous and scared. I thought all kinds of negative thoughts. I needed to be positive though.
Just a lil' pea.


No comments: